Become an Independent Field Representative
An independent Field Representative is a Contractor (1099) position. Field Representatives visit homes for customer field interviews, occupancy inspections, letter delivery and document pickup. This is part time work on your schedule, typically evenings and weekends. – Drive your vehicle to interview customers, deliver letters, pickup documents, take pictures of homes.
You will work with customers, you will be able to meet new people, have a sense of freedom in your work, travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis.
You will need:
- A Digital Camera (or good camera phone).
- Internet Access and Printer.
- A Reliable Vehicle.
- A flexible schedule to run jobs on weekdays/weeknights and weekends.
What we do:
- We deliver a letter to people who are typically behind on their payments. If they are home we ask them to update their contact information, call the bank or pickup documents that the bank has previously sent to them and in some cases, we bring these documents with us. We do NOT sell any product or service and we do NOT collect nor accept any payments.
- We take 3 or 4 photos of each address that we visit.
- Then upload info along with photos to a website via your PC.
- You are paid weekly, typically 2 weeks after the job is completed.
- We will educate you. If interested contact us and we will reply and set up a phone interview to discuss this opportunity in depth with you.
“If you are interested in becoming a field representative with us please provide us your information and we will gladly get in touch with you.”
Leave your info here: